Our Seven Action Areas at a Glance
The 2020 materiality analysis of sustainability topics for Vonovia SE provided the basis for our activities in 2021. The materiality analysis identified eleven material topics and 22 important topics. We assigned these 33 topics to different action areas, which in turn serve as the basis for our sustainability reporting process.
- In the Environment and Climate action area, we have set ourselves the goal of being almost completely climate-neutral by 2045.
- We ensure that the living space we manage is designed sustainably in the Sustainable Construction and Development action area.
- In our Society and Contribution to Urban Development action area, we are committed to creating neighborhoods that are a pleasure to live in.
- Our Homes and Customers action area focuses on our efforts to provide attractive housing for our tenants.
- This is made possible by our diverse and creative workforce, which is taken into account in the action area Corporate Culture and Employees.
- Our governance principles and the measures that we implement to ensure compliance are defined in the action area Governance and Responsible Business Practices.
- The Future Fitness and the Capital Market action area covers everything we do to ensure our sustainable and continued success.