- Positive economic development overall in 2022.
- Stable rental business with virtually full occupancy of the portfolio.
- Investment strategy adapted to reflect new overall conditions.
- A total of 3,749 new apartments created.
- Customer satisfaction values remain high.
- Sales portfolio expanded for 2023.
Despite deteriorating overall conditions on the procurement and capital markets, mainly due to the war in Ukraine, Vonovia can look back on a positive 2022 fiscal year and rising business figures overall. The contribution made by Deutsche Wohnen strengthens the company’s positive overall development.
Total segment revenue increased by 19.9% to around € 6.3 billion in 2022.
The Adjusted EBITDA Total came to € 2,763.1 million, an increase of 22.6% against the prior-year figure.
Group FFO improved by 20.1% from € 1,694.4 million to € 2,035.6 million.
The EPRA NTA per share came in at € 57.48, down by 8.2% on the prior-year value of € 62.63.
The Sustainability Performance Index (Vonovia excl. Deutsche Wohnen) stood at 103% in the 2022 fiscal year. This was helped along in particular by the reduction of CO2 intensity, the development of the average primary energy requirements of new construction and (partial) modernization measures to make apartments fully accessible.